Daily Drink Ingredients (this should last you all day):
- 8 cups pure filtered water
- 12 TBsp of Pure Organice Maple Syrup
*this is very important, as is every step, but what I mean is do not skimp on this, do not buy corn syrup, maple flavoured syrup, the aunt jemima crap
- 12 TBsp of Pure Organic Lemon Juice.
**you need to squeeze your own juice, the stuff in the bottle is not good enough (in fact it’s probably not even real lemons). If you just don’t have the time, juice as many lemons as you can & freeze it in days worth portions in a ziplock bag in the freezer, you can thaw it overnight & it will be just fine.
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
***don’t add this into the mix straight away, add it to your cup when your ready to drink, trust me it’s a much smoother, easier to take taste!
(for a single serving mix 1 cup water, 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup & dash of Cayenne)
But why are these ingredients important and what do all they do for you really?
- known as natures miracle fruit
- has plenty of potassium (aids in normalizing blood pressure)
- work with sodium to regulate bodies water balance
- top source of citric acid (essential for our bodies cells)
- great germicide
- provides modest amounts of calcium, magnesium, enzymes, vitamin C & A, copper, iron, phosphorous, folic acid
- A+ tonic/cleansers for liver, kidney, bowels lungs and skin (helps flush out our system)
- great source of Manganese (energy producer and antioxidant defender)
- Zinc (helps decrease skin problems, supports prostate health & keeps immune system healthy)
- also has calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc, niacin, riboflavin, thaimine, Vitamin A, B6, C,E.
for more info, tips, tricks & general help check out the links below
supportive detox additions