Hi, I’m Tamara Maria!
I’m addicted to long runs along the ocean, yummy new detox juices, spur of the moment family road adventures, & enjoying a well deserved glass of wine.
I love working with stressed out moms & overwhelmed entrepreneur’s who are looking for a better way & I use an adaptable, no excuses system that brings results. I have a deep passion & desire in helping you find a calmer, happier, healthier, less stressed, version of you & I will support you with all the enthusiasm possible.
I’m the lucky mom of 2 very active boys & am happily married to my best friend. In addition to my passion for health & nutrition & I have an on-again-off-again love affair with photography.
Educationally I have been awarded a Grade A pass (the highest available) from The School of Natural Health Sciences in London England for the studies of Basic & Advanced Nutrition, Stress Management, Professional Relaxation Therapy, Business, Life Coaching & Kinesiology.
I’ve been accredited by the AADP, & am member of both the Canadian Nutritional Society & the Nutrition Society of the UK.
I’ve also taken the following complimentary courses:
- De-Mystifying Mindfulness from the Universiteit Leiden
- An Introduction to Global Health from the University of Copenhagen
- Stanford Introduction to Food and Health from Stanford University
- The New Nordic Diet – from Gastronomy to Health from the University of Copenhagen
- The Social Context of Mental Health & Illness from the University of Toronto
- & many other complimentary courses.